Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are you kidding me????

Today I was working at my store.... and this woman came in with her 2 year old daughter. She (the mother) told me ALL about her daughter being in the middle of potty training. Common conversation in the store, so - whatever. Then she launched into details of how LONG it had been since her daughter had - you know... gone #2. And she kept calling it #2. Ugh.

After asking her daughter like 15 times "Is it time?" she finally took her forcibly into our bathroom and told her they weren't going home until she went #2. Here's the best part.... to "bribe" her into sitting on the toilet she took a toy from OUR SHELVES and told her she could play with it ON THE TOILET. WTF????

In what universe is it OK to grab a toy off the stores' shelves - used or not - give to your child while she sits on the throne and then put the toy back????

I get to see the most interesting things....

No comments: