Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankfulness

I love Thanksgiving. It is not only a time that I get to be with my family but it also is a day specifically set aside to do something that I try to be mindful of everyday....thankfulness. This year I feel thankful for so many things. My amazing husband and kids to start with. Carl is such an amazingly supportive and loving husband. I truly feel blessed in my marriage. My kids are something I am thankful for everyday. They are definitely full of more energy than I ever have - but their little inquisitive minds and they way they think of things always makes me smile.

My business is going so well - I feel thankful for the fact that I not only get to do something I like but that I am able to make it into a "real" job! It's been a fun adventure to get pickled tink going. The website is still a work in progress but I really love it. Sean did a beautiful design job.

As I reflect on how lucky I am in my world I hope you are able to find some things to be thankful for too... a yummy turkey or a smile as you pass someone on the street. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: