Sunday, November 16, 2008

So much to learn...

This mommy blog world is like a HUGE spiderweb...it just goes and goes and goes. How in the world did I miss this boat? I feel like I am so behind the curve here. I like to think of myself as someone who is kind of with it tech-wise - but clearly I am not! I signed up for TwitterMoms - and am trying my darndest to figure out Twitter. Seems to have some issues with "searching". I'll figure it out eventually I guess.

In PIckled Tink news.... I finally stocked Bambini with my new and improved water proof charms. And they do look good I have to say! If you are out and about, stop by to check them out! I also re-did all the charms at Meringue in Lake Oswego and Salem - they now have gorgeous waterproof charms too! I am so excited about them. The new resin I am using now and the new silver from my new best friend in India make them really POP! Yay!

No comments: